Monday, April 14, 2008

Pasadena Stroll

With camera in hand, I put on my red and white tennis shoes and went for my daily stroll. I stopped in front of City Hall and snapped a picture. I was very cautious,looking around for anyone that might take me as a tourist or a suspicious person. My attire was anything but flattering. With every step I took, I wondered...I should be more chic, upbeat, fashionable. I have lost my sense of style. I feel stuck in the age of the 90's! Help me Please! My Friend DP has agreed to help me find my own unique style but only when I loose the extra 10 pounds I have mysteriously gained on my bottom half. What is with Dispatchers and Sweets!!!
Even though I dread my appearance, I still happened to notice everyone Else's appearance. Walking Thru the Paseo I spotted a female walking slightly funny, almost as if her feet hurt with every step she took. To my dismay, I automatically looked down and witnessed the hottest pink,patent leather,small wedged,open toed shoe, ever seen by man kind!! She possibly could have pulled those shoes off but I think the lime green toe nail polish threw me for a loop and to top it off she literally walked like a Duck!!! My right foot tend to walk like a duck but after that episode, I made an extra effort not to walk like a duck. It is bad enough I am 10 pounds but must my right foot waddle!!!

1 comment:

diana said...

Friend, you have FANTASTIC style sense. I think that the coming of spring/summer means that we all need a bit of a wardrobe revamping. When can we go shopping?!?! :)